Here Is What to Expect When Undergoing Thermage Skin Tightening Treatments
Thermage is a very versatile and a non invasive treatment that renders itself as a great solution for many skin elasticity problems. It is an evident radio frequency skin treatment that alters the skin by permeating below the skin surface and fixes a number of surface flaws being caused by age and environmental factors. The advantages are smoothing of uneven and wrinkly skin, better skin definitions, toning the ugly bulges, wrinkles on the face and body. Thermage radio frequency energy rearranges the collagen for making your skin smooth and young. Thermage treats the targeted areas so that it delivers focused and effective results.
- Duration of the treatment: Thermage treatments take around 45 to 90 minutes on the basis of the areas being treated on the body. Eyes and face may take shorter amount of time and larger body parts may take longer time.
- Number of treatments: Just after a single session you can see and feel the results. But the treatments should be repeated in every 6 Months or 12.
- Duration of the results: Many patients will feel direct effects after the procedure is done. This is even better than waiting for 6 months as it improves your body to produce new collagen. The contouring effect keeps on improving as the collagen matrix thickens well and makes your skin smooth. The best part here is that the results can last for years.
- Comfort: Any medical spa you visit, make sure it used the latest CPT technology as it adds a gentle vibration and interspersed cooling that improves the comfort level in between treatments. You may feel both hot and cool when each pulse is applied. In the entire procedure, you will be also asked for feedback when you feel the heat for balancing the comfort with the most efficient results. After the treatment, the skin may redden, but most people can carry on with the regular duties just after the session.
What kind of results can I expect?
Results may vary on the basis of age and quality of collagen. Here are the results according to the patients:
- Eyes: hooded eyelids tightened, brow line unfurrowed, crow feet faded, skin firmer, reduced bagging under the eyes.
- Face: Jawline contoured, less turkey neck, faded laugh lines and jowls, cheeks firmer.
- Body: bulged areas smoothened, back of the arms tighter, unwanted fat around the stomach eliminated, cellulite dimples on butts and thighs temporarily eliminated.
Thermage is ideal for women who have had babies and want to tighten up the loose skin, people who have lost weight significantly and still have some extra skin.